Monday, October 15, 2007

Holy Crap


I keep saying this to myself as I sit here creating this blog. I never thought it would come to this. I am weak and have succumb to peer pressure, (Heather,Linde).
I now have a blog.
Chi O friends, just shut up, I can hear you laughing at me now.
I will never hear the end of this.
Sarah Redd, this one is for you. I am now so sorry I made fun of your blogging addiction, and having too much free time on you hands.
Maggie, your next. You can run, but you can't hide.
So, here is my first attempt to post.
I will try to keep it interesting, don't hold your breath.

Charlie's first words to me on his way downstairs this morning.
"Mom?"
Yeah Char Char.
"Did Emily have a baby and a doggy come out of her tummy?"
The way Emily and Jake treat Oli, you would think so.
Sydney is the cutest!! And so are you Oli.
Can't wait to see her!

6 comments:

Linde said...

I am so glad that you are doing this. Way cute! Love all the pics. Yeah! I am the first comment on your blog!

Redd family said...

SUCKER!!! I knew you'd come to your senses and jump on the blog wagon....I'm so happy you did, now we can see what you guys are up to! Thanks for the costume, it's adorable, Jack keeps saying he wants to be a scary guy not Peter Pan, how do they have an opinion at age 2?

Carol said...

Holy Crap...you got a post out. Congrats! Impressed with all the pics on the side. I didn't get to that kinda stuff for months. You rock!!!

Heather said...

Yipee!
So glad you did this.
Gotta love that peer pressure: as long as it's the good kind.
Your pictures on the side are so cute. Love them all but especially the one of Mollie.

Amanda said...

Your a dork. It looks so cute! I love the pictures.

barbara hammond said...

sunee - glad the work week is over as well as the talk - you can now see topham's blog - www.ryanandmicah.blogspot.com - good pis of the fam they will be home Dec 17th and can't wait, also let us know of your thanksgiving plans so we can plan vamily time, I will be fixing dinner and chuck wants to see all of you. he comes home this Sunday at 8:00am. and glad to get him home. Give yourself a hug, remember 4 hugs a day to survive and many more to thrive.