Sunday, October 21, 2007

Babs











Well, it happened my friends. Babs paid us a little suprise visit on Friday. Don't get me wrong, we love Babs, but we were a little shocked and amazed she pulled a visit off. She flew down to St. George on Thursday and stayed at their place there. Then she came on down to "sin city" on Friday and stayed overnight, then went back up on Saturday afternoon. So we just wanted to tell Babs thanks so much for spending part of the weekend with us. The kids had a blast. We went to Cheesecake for lunch on Friday and she was so nice to watch the kids that night so I could go to bootcamp!!! What a trooper!!!!! Jon was out of town all week so my alone time was much appreciated. Jayden came over on Saturday and we all went out to breakfast. Andrew went to his first basketball "draft" that day. It was hilarious to watch the "rookies" display their skills. They put them on teams, then they start games in a couple weeks. Andrew can't wait. We had a blast with Jayden. He is a cute little guy!!!

The pumpkin mask was the outfit of the day for Char Char.
Mollie and Charlie posing of course outside Cheesecake.


3 comments:

Carol said...

Who the heck is "Babs"? :)

And whats this basketball thing, I wanted to get Nathan in bb but never found anywhere to take him. Granted, I didn't look that hard either but still. I'm clueless to whats out there!

Redd family said...

I wish my mom could just hop down so easily....glad you got a little break! Can't wait for dinneylan!

lisa said...

OK, I found your blog through Linde's! How fun to see your kids! Welcome to the blog world.