Monday, November 5, 2007

Tuckered Out...


Well, I’m not even sure what to say here. I guess I’m just really tuckered out. Boot camp has taken its toll on me. The kids and I were just fixin’ to go to bed early. My loving husband, Jon, took this picture at 7:35 last night. When I have the kids crash in our bed poor Jon usually has to sleep on the floor with Shaggy. I don’t know how much Jon likes it - he has a really bad back and he says that sleeping on the floor hurts his back incredibly bad, but the kids and I don't loss any sleep over it (obviously). I'm just glad that Shaggy seems to be so happy to have a friend that sleeps on the floor. Hopefully I’ll have enough energy to blog tomorrow… It has been a REALLY tough week already and it is only Monday.

6 comments:

Carol said...

How funny is that. Our bed is golden and NO kids allowed! I think my husband would leave me (and take the bed) if I did that to him.

Love that all the kids have their tops off! Do they follow by example?????

Colleen said...

Poor Jon, poor, poor Jon. What kind of a wife are you?? Next time I come to town we are going to have to spend some time together so I can educate you on meeting the needs of your husband!! In the meantime, I think there are classes you can take and videos you can buy that might make you more desirable than the Shag!

Amanda said...

How cute!!

Heather said...

Love it!
I fell asleep at 8. So early but I needed it.
We always have one sometimes two kids join us every night.
I feel Jon's pain.
Neither one of us gets a decent nights sleep. Funny how someone so small can be so wiggly.

You girls are killing me with the boot camp....did you sign up for round 2?

Heather said...

Did Jon hijack your blog again???

Carol said...

Tell Jon he sounds like a girl!