Sunday, November 4, 2007

Go COLTS!!!


This is how Jon spent all day Sunday. He was with the kids - feeding them, getting them ready, doing laundry, cleaning the house and spending all his free time keeping them entertained. Sad but true. He also had the kids put on their jersey's. He said Mollie is the only one that gets collage paid for, his only Colts fan. I spent most of the day rotating my time between eatting (the food that Jon made), taking long naps and reading my book. I loved it. I did try to take Shaggy on a walk, but he only made it to the end of the driveway before he got really tired. I lucked out because I was super tired too. So, after my driveway walk with Shaggy I went back down for my third nap. Sundays really take a lot out of me.


















This is how the kids wanted to spend Saturday night. It's still so warm it felt good to go for a swim.


6 comments:

Linde said...

Too bad for Jon the Colts lost! That's what Luke did ALL day too! Great isn't it?

Heather said...

oh my heck...isn't it pathetically sad that our weather is STILL so dang warm that you can SWIM! Insane. I want it to cool off bad!

What's even more sad? I don't know who the Colts are...what season are we in? I guess football?

Sunee said...

I am going to comment on my own blog. Can anyone tell Jon has figured out how to change my posts?? He thinks he is hilarious.So sad. Don't be jealous. he is all mine.

TOP-HAM-FAM said...

A man like that only comes along once in a blue moon. Sunee you need to be very greatful for that.

Carol said...

So What? No church??? Stake Conference must be code for "stay home". I wonder if anyone went!

Heidi Louise said...

If I wear a colts jersey will Jon pay for my college tuition as well?

I am coming to Vegas in two weeks to see Celine Dion... Don't be jealous... I know Jon is. Need me to bring you guys anything?