Thursday, February 26, 2009

Charlie

I just wanted to portray a day in the life of Charlie. He is one of the most funny, random, excited about life kids I know. He obsesses about holidays for about 2 months before they get here, and then when they are over, he moves onto the next holiday. So recently it was Valentines Day. For about two weeks he spent his time making "heart men" and hiding paper hearts he made all over the house for us to find. They had a huge blowout at school as you can see, so Charlie was in heaven. The picture that looks like Charlie and Andrew standing next to what they call their "locker" was decorated by Charlie with the girl with the brown, curly hair flowing down is supposed to be Gabriella from High School Musical. The boy is Troy. He makes me laugh so hard. One night he decided to put his cowboy boots out to wear the next day on top of the pop and water stack. Last night he came up to me at bedtime, right when I turn into a crazed lunatic trying to get everyone to stay in bed, and said"Mom, do you know what I want? A single spotlight, do you know what else? IT ALL." Both quotes from his favorite movie High School Musical 3. You can't help but laugh hysterically. I love that kid. The picture of Andrew,Charlie and me was before the Mom/Son dance at the school. It was a rocker theme. They hada blast. Cash is now almost 4 months old. I can't believe it. It goes way too fast!!!!
















































































6 comments:

Waltman said...

Sun, you're the perfect mom to take to a rocker themed party. And cute Char Char...that's why I love him!

Redd family said...

What a bud! I'm not familiar with HSM 3, they'll have to clue me in...but your kids always crack me up! love you guys

Linde said...

It is about time! Charlie has always been the best. He makes you love the holidays...everyone of them. Cash is getting bigger by the minute. You are the perfect mom to take to a rocker dance. Cute pictures.

eredd said...

Yeah! that was a great post! I wish so badly that I saw your family more! I need to know them and their daily lives!

Amanda said...

I am laughing so hard at that kid right now. Charlie is such a crack up. Never a dull moment. I totally forgot about his holiday obsession. So stinkin cute.

Chandra said...

I think Charlie is in my top 10 cutest kids ever. I even pointed him out to my mom and sister at the park so they could see how cute he is! I wish I had gone to the Rocker dance!